With more professions requiring advanced education, a college degree is essential to your success. But earning a college degree will also have a crucial impact on the other areas of your life. For instance, college graduates earn more on average and are likely to experience job satisfaction. A college degree can boost your financial savvy and even increase your happiness. That is why applying to college is such an important step. And here comes the question on the college selection and ways to stand out among the other applicants during the admissions process.
Our guest is Kunjan Shah, an impactful counselor, designer, mother and mentor.
Questions to discuss:
- Introduction part
- Kunjan’s motivation to navigate students
- The main criteria to Choose the University. Things an applicant should consider before applying
- How should an applicant choose college majors?
- Does the admissions committee pay much attention to extracurriculars?
- Kunjan’s recommendations for building a strong academic profile
- Kunjan’s advice to all the applicants who are on their way to admission
Interested in how to make your candidacy a competitive one? Set everything aside and check out this episode. You can find this episode on soundcloud, apple podcast and youtube. Additionally, you can check our page with samples for more information on how to structure your essay.
Need a personalized approach? Check out our team. We have the editor to match your unique needs fully.
Do you feel it difficult to choose the perfect university? Maybe you just need to change the way you approach this task. Listen to our podcast and gain an insight into the aspects that need your attention. High-quality editing help isn’t everything we can provide you with. However, if you need some knowledge, you can also get it here.
Please register to leave a comment.